Cape Town Occupational Health and Safety consultants specialize in all aspects of Occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental. We cater to all businesses: Educational institutions (QCTO/DHET), workshops, retailers, factories, laboratories, wineries, food industry, construction, hospitality, engineering, schools, building projects and many more. Contact us, at: 071 877 8764 or email@example.com
Professional graduate registration is held with the SAIOSH (South African Institute for Occupational Safety and Health), IOSH(UK), IOSM(AFRICA) SACPCMP, WISA, SETAS, and the HEALTH PROFESSIONALS COUNCIL.
Providing fast, accurate, professional service excellence at an affordable price, we cater to NGOs, small businesses, contractors as well as large companies and educational institutions. Protecting the employer as well as the employee.
- Health and Safety Training: First Aid, Fire, Health and Safety Rep and other OHS training
- OHS Certificate of Compliance: DHET, QCTO, SAMBRA, COVID19, ERGONOMICS, and other
- Construction safety: Safety files, site audits, fall protection planning
- Emergency plans, escape route plans, risk assessments
- Health and Safety audits
- Incident investigation
- ISO and safety management system implementation
- Safety signage and equipment
- Environmental management
- Develop and supply our clients with professional services of the highest possible standard.
- Ensure that all material supplied is in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Provide a cost-effective service, aiming at reducing risk and loss to the client.
- Empower management and employees of the client to take ownership of their OHSE program.
- Ensure clients are and remain compliant.
Training and Expertise of the company’s Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Institutions: UCT, UNISA, CPUT, NEBOSH, PROQUAL, NOSA
- Qualifications: Paramedic, OHS, Environmental and Project management diplomas and degrees
- Certification: Nature Conservation, Snake handling, Air monitoring, Samtrac
- Ergonomics Auditor & Risk Assessors, ISO Auditing: ISO 9001/18001/14001/45001
- Incident Investigations, Confined Space Management, Asbestos Management, Hazardous Chemicals Management
- Lockout Procedures, Scaffolding Inspections, Fall Protection Planners, Event Safety Management
- Training facilitators, assessor, and moderators