Cape Town Occupational Health and Safety consultants specialize in all aspects of Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental. We cater to all businesses: from educational institutions, workshops, retailers, factories, laboratories and wineries, food industry, to construction businesses and building projects. Professional registration with the SAIOSH (South African Institute for Occupational Safety and Health), SACPCMP, WISA, HEALTH PROFESSIONALS COUNCIL and SETA is held.
Providing fast, accurate, professional service excellence at an affordable price, catering for small businesses, contractors as well as large companies and educational institutions (DHET audits). This includes construction health and safety files, emergency plans, occupational health and safety audits, risk assessments, safety signage, training, implementation and maintenance of safety systems.
- Develop and supply our clients with professional services of the highest possible standard.
- Ensure that all material supplied are in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Provide a cost-effective service, aiming at reducing risk and loss to the client.
- Empower management and employees of the client to take ownership of their OHSE program.
Training and Expertise of company’s Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Samtrac: International Health and Safety Qualification
- UCT: Occupational Health and Safety Certificate
- Applying SHE Principles & Procedures
- ISO Auditing: ISO 9001/18001/14001
- Incident Investigations
- Confined Spaces Management
- Asbestos Management
- Hazardous Chemicals Management
- Lockout Procedures
- Scaffolding Inspections
- First Aid
- Event Safety Management
- Implementation of Regulations
- Assessor and Moderators
- Fall Protection Planner
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Nature Conservation
- Project Management
- Snake handling
- Air monitoring