CTOHS: Cape Town Occupational Health and Safety specializes in all aspects of Occupational Health, Safety, and the Environment. We cater to all businesses: training academies, (QCTO/DHET), workshops, retailers, factories, laboratories, wineries, food industry, construction, hospitality, engineering, schools, building projects, body corporates, hospitals, managing agents, and many more. Contact us, at 071 877 8764 or email@example.com
Professional graduate registration is held with the SAIOSH, IOSH(UK), SACPCMP, WISA, EDTP SETA, TETA, and the HEALTH PROFESSIONALS COUNCIL.
We provide construction safety officer services, OHS training, premises audits, compliance certificates, ISO system implementation, safety signage, and various other services.
- Health and Safety Training: First Aid, Fire, Health and Safety Rep, Asbestos, Work at Height, Ergonomics, Hazardous Chemicals, Inductions, Legal Liability, OHS Manager, and other OHS training
- OHS Certificate of Compliance: Training academies, DHET, QCTO, SAMBRA, Ergonomics, and other
- Construction safety: Safety files, site audits, fall protection planning, induction, training
- Emergency plans, escape route plans, and risk assessments. DOL inspection corrections
- Health and Safety audits and premises audits
- Incident investigations
- ISO: 9001, 45001 safety management system implementation and audits
- Safety signage and equipment
- Environmental management
- Ergonomics: surveys, risk assessments, and training (Ergonomics Regulations 2019)
- Asbestos: management plans, registers, training, and risk assessments (Asbestos Abatement 2020)
- Mental and emotional support: Life coaching, trauma counseling, and related
- Develop and supply our clients with professional services of the highest possible standard.
- Ensure that all material supplied is in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Provide a cost-effective service, aiming at reducing risk and loss to the client.
- Empower management and employees of the client to take ownership of their OHSE program.
- Ensure clients are and remain compliant.
Training and Expertise of our Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Qualifications: Paramedics, Ergonomic, Environmental, and Project management diplomas and degrees, OHS diplomas and degrees.
- Ergonomics Auditor & Risk Assessors
- ISO Auditing: ISO 9001/18001/14001/45001
- Incident Investigations, Asbestos Management, Hazardous Chemicals Management
- Construction safety management, fall protection planning
- Training facilitators, assessors, and moderators