CONSTRUCTION SAFETY AND SAFETY FILES: Call us at 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Site-specific construction health and safety files are required for each construction-related project, per safety spec and Construction Regulations.
- Files include safety plans, fall protection plans, appointments, safe work procedures, checklists, registers, training documents, and all other documents.
- We have extensive experience and compile professional construction safety files.
- Construction audits and contractor control, with site visitation when requested.
- Registration is held with the SACPCMP.
COMPLIANCE AUDITS: Call us at 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: email@example.com
- OHS premises audits are conducted on-premises to determine the company’s compliance with the requirements of the OHS ACT.
- We provide compliance certificates as per DOL, DHET, QCTO and other legal requirements.
- Professional registration as graduates and technical members is held with various bodies, including SAIOSH, as legally required.
- We have extensive training and experience in various areas and work environments.
- Ergonomics assessments, surveys, risk assessment and training is done as per Ergonomics Regulations 2019. (Two-yearly legal requirement)
TRAINING: Call us at 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An employer is legally obliged to provide training and information to staff, at a regular basis, with formal proof and provided by a legally permitted professional facilitator.
- We provide health and safety and induction training and provide EDTP SETA and TETA accredited certificates.
- Training provided includes First Aid, Fire, Incident Investigation, Health and Safety Representative, Induction, Legal Liability, HIRA (Hazard and Risk Assessment),Asbestos, Ergonomics and other related training.
RISK ASSESSMENT AND HAZARD IDENTIFICATION: Call us at: 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: email@example.com
- Risk assessments are done as a legal requirement to determine the exposure of clients, employees, students, and visitors.
- This includes fire risks, hazardous chemicals, playgrounds, asbestos, laboratories, stores, and all other offices.
- Ergonomics risk assessments as per Ergonomics Regulations 2019.
- Construction risk assessments as per Construction Regulations 2014.
SAFETY SIGNAGE: Call us at: 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supply statutory safety signage and compulsory safety posters at the best price.
INCIDENT INVESTIGATION: Call us at: 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: email@example.com
- Incident investigations are done to determine the cause of accidents and establish ways to prevent and eliminate risk in the future.
- Surveys are done to identify environmental impact, fire risk, noise, signage, and general health surveys.
- Monitoring and data collection for incident investigation purposes.
SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS: Call us at: 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Establishing safety committees, the appointment of members and implementation of a working, compliant OHS system.
- Includes Health and Safety plans, emergency plans, evacuation plans, safe work procedures, registers, risk assessments.
- Create and maintain safety record-keeping systems.
EVENT SAFETY: Call us at: 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: email@example.com
- Appropriate application of the Safety at Sport and Recreation Events ACT 2 OF 2010.
- Considering due dates, notifying authorities, compiling relevant documents, public liability, safety plan, risk assessment, liquor licensing, scaffolding, electrical compliance, etc.