- The OHS ACT requires a site specific Health and Safety file for each construction related project. This includes all changes, such as building, painting, waterproofing, roofing, additions, electrical work, etc.
- These files should include safe work procedures, minutes of meetings, checklists and registers, legislative documents, attendance registers, training records etc.
- We supply these safety files as a professional and complete safety system for your company.
- Files are supplied within 48 hours.
Legal Compliance Audits:
- Audits are conducted on premises to determine the company’s compliance to the requirements of the OHS ACT.
Training and Inductions:
- An employer is obliged to provide training where there is a real and foreseeable risk of the employee being the victim of an incident while attending to their duties; and the conducting of such training would be reasonable practicable regarding the severity and scope of the risk.
- We provide health and safety and induction training and provide SETA accredited certificates.
Risk assessment and Hazard Identification:
- Risk assessments are done as a legal requirement to determine exposure of clients, employees, students and visitors.
- This includes fire risks, hazardous chemicals, playgrounds, laboratories, stores and all other offices.
- Supply statutory safety signage.
- Incident investigations are done to determine the cause of accidents and establish ways to prevent and eliminate risk in future.
- Surveys are done to identify environmental impact, fire risk, noise, signage and general health surveys.
- Establishing safety committees, appointment of members and implementation of a working, compliant OHS system.
- Includes Health and Safety plans, emergency plans, evacuation plans.
- Create and maintain safety record keeping systems.
- Appropriate application of the Safety at Sport and Recreation Events ACT 2 OF 2010.
- Considering due dates, notifying authorities, compiling relevant documents, public liability, safety plan, risk assessment, liquor licensing, scaffolding, electrical compliance etc.