CONSTRUCTION SAFETY AND SAFETY FILES: Call us at: 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The OHS ACT requires a site-specific Health and Safety file for each construction related project. This includes all changes, such as building, painting, waterproofing, roofing, additions, electrical work, etc.
- These files should include safe work procedures, minutes of meetings, checklists, and registers, legislative documents, attendance registers, training records etc.
- We supply these safety files as a professional and complete safety system for your company.
- Construction audits and contractor control, with site visitation and assistance.
- Registration is held with the SACPCMP.
COMPLIANCE AUDITS: Call us at: 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: email@example.com
- OHS premises audits are conducted on-premises to determine the company’s compliance with the requirements of the OHS ACT.
- Legal compliance audits are done on all working environments, from schools, workshops, electrical, sporting, farm activities, engineering, processing, machinery, general office environments, chemicals, food, medical, and guest houses. Our consultants are competent and trained to ensure safety and compliance in any area.
- Professional registration as graduates and technical members is held with various bodies, including SAIOSH for DHET and QCTO audits and compliance certification.
- Ergonomics audits and risk assessments are done as per Ergonomics Regulations 2019. This is a two-yearly legal requirement.
Training and Inductions: Call us at: 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An employer is obliged to provide training where there is a real and foreseeable risk of the employee being the victim of an incident while attending to their duties; and the conducting of such training would be reasonably practicable regarding the severity and scope of the risk.
- We provide health and safety and induction training and provide SETA accredited certificates.
- Training provided includes First Aid, Fire, Incident Investigation, Health and Safety Representative, Induction, Legal Liability, HIRA (Hazard and Risk Assessment),POPI and Ergonomics training.
RISK ASSESSMENT AND HAZARD IDENTIFICATION: Call us at: 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: email@example.com
- Risk assessments are done as a legal requirement to determine the exposure of clients, employees, students, and visitors.
- This includes fire risks, hazardous chemicals, playgrounds, laboratories, stores, and all other offices.
- Ergonomics risk assessments as per Ergonomics Regulations 2019.
- Construction risk assessments as per Construction Regulations 2014.
SAFETY SIGNAGE: Call us at: 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supply statutory safety signage and compulsory safety posters.
INCIDENT INVESTIGATION: Call us at: 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: email@example.com
- Incident investigations are done to determine the cause of accidents and establish ways to prevent and eliminate risk in the future.
- Surveys are done to identify environmental impact, fire risk, noise, signage, and general health surveys.
- Monitoring and data collection for incident investigation purposes.
SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS: Call us at: 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Establishing safety committees, the appointment of members and implementation of a working, compliant OHS system.
- Includes Health and Safety plans, emergency plans, evacuation plans, safe work procedures, registers, risk assessments.
- Create and maintain safety record-keeping systems.
EVENT SAFETY: Call us at: 071 877 8764 or e-mail to: email@example.com
- Appropriate application of the Safety at Sport and Recreation Events ACT 2 OF 2010.
- Considering due dates, notifying authorities, compiling relevant documents, public liability, safety plan, risk assessment, liquor licensing, scaffolding, electrical compliance, etc.